Windows blog 客户端软件
- Windows Live Writer - from Microsoft
- ScribeFire - a popular Firefox addon
- Qumana - has its advertising network
- w.Bloggar - It supports a number of blog platforms including Blogger, Movable Type,Typepad, Drupal, Wordpress, Live Journal, and others. It can ping your posts to Weblogs, blo.gs, Technorati, and Ping-o-matic.
- Zoundry - provides an easy set up for your blog accounts. You need to provide your blog url and let Zoundry’s auto-discovery feature find your blog platform and API settings. You can download up to 500 of your blog’s previous entries onto your computer and this can serve as your local blog backup.
- Thingamablog - is an open source blog editor and a feed reader combined into one cool desktop application. It runs independently of any blog host and you can use it for posting to your FTP or SFTP blogs. Thingamablog also provides a set of some blog templates as well if you want to create a new blog.
- Flock - has an easy to use blog editor that works with blogging platforms like Blogger, Blogsome, Livejournal, Typepad, Wordpress, Xanga, and other self hosted platforms. You can configure multiple blog accounts on it.You can use Flock’s web clipboard to collect snippets while surfing the web, add pictures from your Flickr or Photobucket accounts or upload a picture from the computer. Flock also has a Quick Uploader that you can use to upload files on the web.
- Blog Desk - comes in English, German, and Spanish versions and supports multiple blog platforms. However it seems strange that they do not have Blogger on its list of supported blog platforms, which means that those using Blogger have to configure their blogs manually. Blog Desk has some pretty cool features such as the Image Wizard that lets you insert pictures on your blog and edit them as well, dictionaries in 14 languages, frequently used phrases, and a notebook. There is support for Technorati tags, a pinger, and a spell checker too.
- Post2Blog - is very light and there are some good features on offer as well.
- Bleezer - supports multiple blog platforms like Blogger, Movable Type, Wordpress, Drupal, etc. and works on Widnows, Mac, and Linux systems.